Growing up, horror movies were watched in the afternoons with ice-cream to go, that way we were never scared of the terror. Now, we feed on the adrenalin of thrillers…that doesn’t stop us from screaming though! I remember when we watched Final Destination – was it part 2? When the girl had a premonition of a truck load of logs causing a lot of havoc? Well when everything started going bad we actually paused the movie and ran round the house screaming! When we were done, we calmed down to watch the rest. Haha!
- Animations: They have great humour content and I really love to laugh.
- Thrillers/horror: Apart from a laugh, an occasional adrenalin rush is also good for your heart, I think!
- Action & Adventure: I don’t mind if the good or bad guy wins! I also love it when a girl gets do the butt kicking, heheheh.
- Romantic comedies are better than reading a romantic book – I keep rolling my eyes when I read a romantic book, ugh! But watching one sort of fuels my idealistic fantasy that true love really exists.
- Espionage also gives me a great kick, I love the way it makes me try to analyze what could possibly happen next, which is usually a win-lose situation, but its still a nice mind game for me.
- Un-categorized: Movies like Hachi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1028532/) fall into this section, real quiet movies that make you cry and leave an impression forever. I watched this movie with my friend (Name undisclosed, he she would kill me if I ever did that cause we both cried!)