I read a post from NaijaBritt88 in which she played a game. It was sort of weird, but some of the answers corresponded to the questions and that made it funny… I’ve decided I want to play too!
RULES OF THE GAME! 😀
- Set your music player to shuffle and answer the following questions.
- The answers are the titles of the songs that come up in your playlist.
A note of warning here: I only have 65 songs on my phone. Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want. My memory card crashed and since then I haven’t had the energy to replace them. The collection I have now is quite random and far apart because I downloaded the songs based on my mood at that moment… so expect the answers to these questions to be very strange. I’ll be shocked to see anything related, lol
With that being said, Leggo!
1. If someone says “Is this okay?”, you say?
In the end – Linkin Park (true that!)
2. What would best describe your personality?
Set fire to the rain – Adele (i.e. Passionate? Probably)
3. What do you like in a guy?
Holy – Jesus Culture (Preach it! haha)
4. How do you feel today?
Brotherhood – John Dreamer (I’m not sure about this one)
5. What’s your life’s purpose?
Lost in the Echo – Linkin Park (Not. True. I ain’t lost! :()
6. What is your motto?
Miracle Maker – Delirious (Not bad)
7. What do your friends think of you?
From the inside – Linkin Park (Yeah, what do you think on the inside guys?)
8. What do you think about very often?
Book of Life – Nathaniel Bassey (I’m still worried about those memory verses, yo)
9. What do you think of your best friend?
Jostified – Mista Seth (This is a song about Jos city, so I’m not sure)
10. What do you think of the person you like?
Powerless – Linkin Park (Please no!)
11. What is your life story?
Turning Tables – Adele (Colorful Tapestry is more like it, Adele!)
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Indescribable – Chris Tomlin (hmmm??)
13. What does your dad think of you?
Becoming a Legend – John Dreamer (Ahh I like this one, LOL)
14. Wedding Dance Song?
Breaking the habit – Linkin Park (What habit??)
15. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Set Fire to the rain – Adele (Hmnn, this is strange! 😮 Should I shuffle again?)
16. Funeral song?
Impossible – James Arthur (heheheh! ;))
Daddy – Emeli Sande (err, hell no!)
18. Biggest Secret?
Some Nights – Fun (Cawmon, this isn’t fair, lol)
19. What do you think of your friends?
Break every Chain – Jesus Culture (Whoops! You don’t believe that, do you? )
20. Worst thing that could happen?
Madzulu – Deep Forest (Don’t give me that look, I don’t know what that means, lol!)
21. Does anyone like you?
Enigma – Deep Forest (of course you do, even if you don’t understand me… right? right??)
22. What makes you laugh?
I knew you were trouble – Taylor Swift
23. Go back in time, what would you change?
Deep Forest – Deep Forest (*blank stare*)
24. Why will you get married?
What I’ve done – Linkin Forest
25. What will you name this post?
Give me love – Ed Sheeran (I can live with this final answer!)
So guys, did you enjoy the game? I did, and I was shocked as well, haha! Actually there were a few Q & As that were related – it was almost like my player was setting me up- that was scary! I think that’s the fun of the game, agreeing or disputing what your music player had to say about you. I shouldn’t be surprised, really. The music we listen to is a HUGE reflection of our thoughts, aspirations and opinions. Food for thought, think about it!