It’s Friday, whoop whoop! I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty much excited! It’s going to be a fun weekend for me spending time with friends, family and working on a project which I’ll tell you about in another post (Yes, patience is a virtue my friends!).
I decided I should stop being such a bad girl and tie up a few strings which I left hanging around here, one of which is my Liebster blog award requirements. I started the “process” by sharing with you 11 random facts about me which you can read all about here
So step two was to nominate 11 people who I felt deserved the award. The reason I skipped that process then was because I felt I didn’t know enough people in the blogosphere to nominate
and there are some rules l love to break so I quietly left that stone unturned. But in the spirit of TGIF I have decided to pick amongst the blogs I follow – whether they have been nominated before or not – to tag for this award. Before I do that, what is this blog about anyways?
The Liebster Blog Award
..” Given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”
😀 How sweet. 😀
Lets get on with it, shall we? Here are my nominees for the Libester Blog Awards!
- Zealthinks – http://zealthinks.wordpress.com
- NaijaBritt88 – http://naijabrit88.wordpress.com/
- 1000 Days of Inspiration – https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/54387054/
- Caitlin Bosworth – http://caitlinbosworth.com/
- Ayesha’s – http://aeyshadeedee.wordpress.com
- Lahmeet – http://lahmeet.wordpress.com
- To Be Free – http://tobefreejourney.com/
- Yellow Igbo girl – http://yellowibogirl.wordpress.com/
- Apollos Maton’s blog – http://matonmacham.wordpress.com/
- H! – http://fungirlslivebetter.wordpress.com
- Maggielola – http://worshipandswag.com
Phew! There we have it!
My dear nominees, in case you don’t know what to do from here, these are the instructions:
1. Post 11 random things about yourself
2. Nominate 11 other people who you feel deserve this award as well as links to their blogs
3. You also need to go to their page and tell them about the nomination (and procedures)
4. No tag backs!
Ops… hold On, I’m supposed to say something about these blogs and why I nominated em right? Shoot! Maybe I should leave that for post #3. It seems I’m over-killing this Liebster thing but haaay, don’t hate, a sister has to find a way to post! LOL. For now be content that I have begun to tie the strings at all *wink*wink*
Congrats and let the fun roll on!
Have a sweeet weekend, I know I will!