Hallo Hallo, It’s me again!
How are you, fine? I knew you’d say that. How are you, really?
Megan is this beautiful lady I met here on WordPress. Two interesting facts about her: She has OCD (a topic I
mildly obsess about) which I believe she handles marvelously well. She also co-owns a cat – Chester – who she absolutely adores, and so do I! He’s one of the most distinguished and photogenic cats I’ve seen and I enjoy watching his pictures. Oh, another thing: Megan was the one who nominated me for the Liebster blog award, and has been gracious enough to nominate me for another: The Creative Bloggers Award! Thank you Megan <3!
I know these are just tags and I may not be the most creative blogger you know but can you let me bask in the sunlight for a minute please? No shade. Thank you.
So what are the rules for the Creative Bloggers Award?
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Here are the blogs I have nominated for the creative bloggers award:
2. Tukes Quest
3. Life on High
4. Zeal Thinks
FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I used to be a tomboy, even though that really didn’t go down well because my feminine figure didn’t help *laughs*. I’m more inclined to dress as a lady now, but you can still find traces of that life showing itself in subtle whiffs.
- I’m emotionally attached to my hair. Having short hair is more as a result of ’emotional balance and life changes’ than ‘fashion sense and following trends’
- I can’t drive but I do know how to move a vehicle. Does that make sense?
- Despite my love for foreign languages, my accent for anything except English sucks. People used to laugh when I spoke any other language and that made me withdraw further. I should have ignored them then.
- My favourite TV series at the moment are Pingu, Zou, and Sophia the 1st. Confused? Go watch Jim Jam on cable TV! Credits in this regard go to my 11 month old nephew. We watch those programs every night and I think I enjoy them more than he does!
Done!! I enjoyed writing this post because it reminded me about who I am, especially in these times when our personalities get lost and are generic due to technology and life’s pressures. What makes you unique? Please share in the comments section! You should also check out Megan’s and the other blogs I mentioned, their posts are really creative!
Have a nice Wednesday people!